How To Block Websites on Google Chrome?
In this article, I will show you how to block websites on Google Chrome? Blocking some specific websites can be quite useful. Because some sites contain malware, virus or May has lots of advertisements and also it helps you to manage the certain sites for user in any company or for children at home to have limited access to websites. According to statistics reports that Google Chrome is the most popular and widely used browser. Due to this reason, you might also need to know how to block websites on Google Chrome just by easy steps, follow the below instruction to block any kinds of websites you want.
- Block Websites on Google Chrome( Windows)
- Block Websites on Google Chrome(Android)
- Block Websites on( iPhone)
Allow or Block Access to Websites
As a Chrome Enterprise administrator, you can block and allow URLs so that users can only visit certain websites. Restricting users’ internet access can increase productivity and protect your organization from viruses and malicious content found on some websites.
How to Block a Website on Google Chrome(Windows)
To block websites on Google Chrome follow the below instruction:
1. Search for (Block Site) on search engine.
2. Add the block site to chrome
3. If you want to sign in in block site click on I accept.
4. Write your Email to sign in or create a new account.
5. Click on block site icon on the right corner of Google Chrome.
6. Two option, one for blocking this site and send, edit blocking sites.
7. The selected sites are blocked.
How to Block Website on Google Chrome( Android Phone )
Now it is familiar for you somehow, how to block websites on Google chrome. Now it is time for android, it is mostly the same as we blocked websites on chrome on PC. just follow the below instruction.
- go to the play store and download the Block site App
2. Open the app
4. Second, click on Enable Accessibility to give permission to the app to be able to block a website.
5. Third, click on provide access
6. Enable the usage tracking to allow the apps to monitor which other apps you use and how often and identify your service provider, language settings, and other usage data.
7. Click on Block sites icon on right corner and then click on Add your first keyword, site, or app to block
8. Add any site on the block list below and, anytime you want to unblock just click on recycle bin icon.
9. For sure, once we search on Google Chrome, whether the site is blocked or no. type the website which you have blocked before. for instance i search for Netflix.
10. You can see the result, the selected site is blocked and no one can access to the website.
3. How to Block Websites on iPhone?
If you are one of the iPhone users and using your phone sometimes for browsing. So, you need to know how to block malicious websites and insecure websites for better security. iPhone doesn’t need any apps to download and block a website. Just, you can block a website by applying manually setting. Follow the easy instruction.
- Go to the General setting> Screen Time
2. Go to Content & Privacy Restriction
3. Find the option Web Content
4. Block or Unblock Websites
Here on web content you have three option:
- Unrestricted access
- Limit Adult Websites
- Allowed websites only
You can apply some specific and manual changes to clock a website. You have two more options one, Always Allow second, Never Allow. Just add a website address on the Never allow section to block a certain website.
In this article, we explained the easy way how to block any websites on Google Chrome by Windows operating system or android phone. just you have to follow the above instruction to block malware or unknown websites.