iPhone 12 is the latest smartphone of Apple company. At Worldwide Developer Conference Apple has announced and released all the series of iPhone 12 which was held on October 23, 2020. These series contain iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max. Nowadays it is one of the most expensive because it has all those features and functionalities that a good smartphone should have. One thing that no one has liked that iPhone 12 doesn’t have a cable or charger, you should buy the charger separately. The main purpose of this guide is to reduce data usage. Therefore, in this article, I am going to show you How to Monitor and Reduce Data Usage on iPhone 12.
Monitoring or Reducing Data Usage on iPhone 12 is really simple and easy. An iPhone can help you to stay under your limited data usage so that your mobile bill be limited. Because most of the carriers out here are now offering unlimited data plans, then we sometimes see unexpected or other charges and limits. Actually, there are many ways and different methods to monitor and reduce data usage on iPhone 12. Does your iPhone smartphone keep running out of cellular data before your package is expired, it is really annoying thing while using cellular data on the iPhone? However, you don’t have to worry about this all because this article can help you to use your data within the limit.
How to Monitor and Reduce Data Usage on iPhone 12
This guide can explain to you How to Monitor and Reduce Data Usage on iPhone 12. It will be really useful and beneficial especially when you have unlimited data plans. It is pretty disappointing that a user goes over the allowance data every month. However, you can easily reduce data usage on 12 without any problem. Just you need to follow the steps down below for better performance.
Step 1. On your mobile phone, open your Setting > Cellular, you can also turn them off. There are more other options you want to survey.
- For the mobile data, you can also disable LTE or 4G. There are three kinds of options. no one is (a) of (b) voice & data choosing this option will allow voice calls and cellular data over 4G or LTE. Data, this choice will let only cellular data over LTE.
- In here you can also switch off or on data roaming.
3. If you want to see how much data you will use then scroll down you will see the Current Period.
4. See Current Data Usage. if you connect wifi on your mobile phone. When your mobile is connect to the internet then mobile data will use. If you want to turn off or on mobile, go to Settings > Mobile Data then you will the option. There are many apps that you can control, like:
- Photo. if you want to turn off the photo then you need to go in Settings > Mobile Data then go and find the photo turn off them.
- TV. when you want to turn off the TV then it’s very easy to turn off then you want to go to Settings > Mobile Data scroll down after that you will see TV, Turn off them.
- Music. This music is also uses mobile data. However, if you want to turn off music go to Settings > Mobile Data turn off the Music.
5. Limit Background Data Usage: You may want to turn off or disable background app refresh. If this has enabled, apps will be refreshed their content in the background when your device is connected to the Internet. To turn off it, you have to open Settings > General > Background app Fresh. There you will see three options Off, Wi-Fi, and Cellular Data. You may select Wi-Fi because it is good for battery health.
6. Automatic Downloads: When you download any app from the App Store, this may use your cellular data. For turning it off, you need to open Settings > App Store and turn off the Use cellular data.
It was all about How to Monitor and Reduce Data Usage on iPhone 12. You use all those tricks to monitor and reduce data usage on iPhone 12 and even all versions of the iPhone. However, if you faced any kind of problem then feel free to let us know in the comment section down below.
- 8 Best Offline Translator Apps for Android and iOS 2021
- How to Enable Instagram Dark Mode on iPhone iOS, Android and Huawei