In this article, I will show you How to Use Spotify Offline on Windows and Mac. Listening to different kinds of songs on a daily basis can bring happiness to our daily life. Well, there are many platforms that let you in order to listen to songs. You might know that most of the people are using YouTube for listening to their favorite songs. Because it is pretty free and easy to search for any kind of songs and listen to them. And while scrolling on social media like Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, Snapchat, you will find some amazing songs or videos which you want to download offline and store. Listening to songs has become everyone’s favorite and in hurry to find better and interesting songs from everywhere.
However, you might know that Spotify is certainly the best and most popular music streaming service all around the world now. With the help of Spotify, you can easily stream and listen to any of its more than 20 million tracks almost instantly using just about any device you can think of. Thanks to Spotify that it has an offline feature that lets the user in order to listen offline to Spotify songs. Using Spotify offline on Windows and Mac is really simple just you need to know the tricks to use it offline.
You can have tons of amazing songs on Spotify but you should have an internet connection for that which is not good at all. You have to remember that you must be the premium subscriber to download music for offline listening. I am going to show you step by step guide on How to Use Spotify Offline on Windows and Mac.
How to Use Spotify Offline on Windows and Mac
In order to Spotify offline then you must have a premium subscriber which you will need to pay for that. And make sure to follow the below steps.
1. At first, you need to open the Spotify desktop app for Mac and Windows PC. You have to select a playlist in order to download it.
2. You have to add the playlist to your library. For that, click on the three-dots and click on the Save to your Library.
3. When you successfully added to the library, toggle the Download button to download it on your library.
4. Then wait for the downloading process. Once it is completed, you will see there downloaded appeared.
How to Add Spotify in Offline Mode on Windows
1. Open Spotify, click on the three-dots menu icon from the top left corner.
2. There you will have many options but make sure to click on the File > Offline Mode.
How to Add Spotify in Offline Mode on Mac
1. Open Spotify, select the Spotify option from the menu bar.
2. Click the offline option to make it in offline mode.
It was all about How to Use Spotify Offline on Windows and Mac. You can use the above trick to use Spotify offline on any operating system whether you are using Windows or Mac. After following the steps, you can enjoy your favorites songs even when you don’t have an internet connection.