Reject rumors of the release of Cyberpunk 2077: Samurai Edition by CD Project Reject
Some time ago, the rumor of the release of Cyberpunk 2077: Samurai Edition, which is a re-release version of the game, was spread, and now Cidi Project has denied these rumors.
It was rumored some time ago that CD Project plans to release Cyberpunk 2077: Samurai Edition, which is a re-release version of the game, and now in the latest Game NewsRadek Grabowski The director of the global marketing department of Cidi Project rejected the new rumors about the contents of the next updates of Cyberpunk 2077. Content has recently been leaked by numerous sources of people extracting data from game files, and has drawn exciting futures for the game.
Grabowski wrote a comment below the Twitter post Paul Tess The news of new (and possible) content covering the next Cyberpunk 2077 updates on the Forbes website reacted to recent rumors of the game. He merely wrote a short sentence, “This information is not true,” and asked Paul Tess, who asked him, “Which part of this information do you mean?” Did not answer. Given that a large amount of information in the Forbes article and other sources has been extracted directly from in-game files, it is not yet clear which part of this information is related to the inaccuracy of this information.
You may be wondering what these rumors signal the addition of the game. Before we get to them, let’s first look at the things that have been extracted from the game files. These files, labeled DLC, refer to the completely free content that will be released for the game:
- dlc1_swp: Possible addition of new packs for Smart Rifles
- dlc2_jposesPossible addition of new poses for Johnny Silver in photo-mode
- dlc3_kab01: جدید Possible addition of new side missions (Gig) for Kabuki neighborhood
- dlc4_quartzQuartz machine, which is awarded to V if the player joins the “Rug” character. This additional content has been added to the game in the form of 1.3 update.
- dlc5_jackets: Added new jackets to the game’s cover items. These jackets were added to the game through the 1.3 update and will be sent to the gamer by the “Vince” character during the story line.
- dlc6_apartUpdate 1.5 is reportedly set to provide players with new options for personalizing Apartment V.
- dlc7_pwpPossible addition of new Power class rifles
- dlc8_mirrorIt is not yet clear exactly what mode this section of new content refers to. With the 1.5 update, a new set of gestures for the V character (while standing in front of the mirror) may be added to the game.
- dlc9_arr06: A new side mission in the Arroyo neighborhood.
- dlc10_monster: The exact nature of this add-on content is not yet known. It may indicate the addition of a new series of gaming machines. Of course, it is also possible that these pieces of game files are related to a new series of side missions.
- dlc11_jlookJohnny Silverhand’s new look, which was made available with the 1.3 update.
- dlc12_mfinishThis part of the game files may be related to the addition of finishers for cold weapons. CD Project earlier, while supporting The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, also added a lot of finishing touches to the game with a series of updates.
- dlc13_twpPossible addition of new Tech class rifles
- dlc14_arr12Probably another side mission to the Arroyo neighborhood
- dlc15_ngplus: The possible addition of “New Game Plus” to the game
- dlc16_jpn06Possible addition of new side missions in Japan Town neighborhood
- dlc17_bwpPossible addition of new Blunt class weapons
Now let’s move on to the rumors that have just been quoted from various sources and there is currently no evidence that they are true. It should be borne in mind that the following are mere speculations of sources that spread various rumors around the Internet.. According to this information, the 1.5 update of Cyberpunk 2077 game with the renaming of this work to Cyberpunk 2077: Samurai Edition will act as a re-launch (re-launch) for Cyberpunk 2077 game, and CD Project Red will introduce a live stream to introduce it. It will be held in February (February-March). The following items may be added to the game through Update 1.5:
- Development of artificial intelligence (following the improvement of artificial intelligence in previous updates)
- User Interface (UI) Evolution
- Loot transformation
- Added areas called Combat Zone where different groups of dungeons fight with each other
- Added a series of garages and hairdressers to personalize the car and V face
- Added Transmog system for cover items and role-playing elements that make these items available to the player
- Added fine-grained details; Like there are more ways to communicate with characters like Judy and Penn (for example Judy and Pen will now talk more through ways like sending SMS with V)
- Added a new mini-game whose structure is similar to GWENT mini-games
The items mentioned in the new rumors about the next Cyberpunk update look really exciting! Due to the fact that the project’s response to these rumors, however, this news can not be taken seriously at the moment, and we suggest that you consider all these cases as a series of speculations for the time being. Although we are not going to see the release of the 9th generation update for Cyberpunk at the moment, CD Project is still working hard to develop new content and updates for the game in order to make the promised work available to those who are interested.
What do you think about the recent rumor? Write your comment for Zomji.